Party Consultant Job Vacancies
Are you looking for a rewarding and enjoyable part time job to supplement your monthly income?
Then why not consider joining the Aloe Angels team as a Party Consultant?
Aloe Angels Business Overview
Aloe Angels is the leading provider of children’s, teenage and adult pamper parties across the North West of England including Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas in Cheshire, Flintshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
- A wide range of children’s party packages incorporating hair and beauty treatments for children aged 3-17
- Pamper parties and beauty treatments for ladies evenings and hen parties
- Bridal Packages, including hair and makeup
- Corporate / School / Private, Special Occasion or Event packages
So what does a party consultants job entail?
Important Note: The majority of our bookings are at the weekend, or Friday nights, so you must be prepared to accept work during these periods. (You are not obliged to work every weekend, nor both Saturday and Sunday and the number of parties offered will depend on the business needs)
Travel to & run (or work within a team running) a variety of children’s parties which will include activities such as:
- Craft making
- Face Painting
- Nail Painting / Nail Art
- Party Games
- Creative hair styling
- Chocolate Making
- Cocktail Making
Required Skills & Qualities
- Enjoy working with children
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to help others have fun
- Be willing to wear fancy dress costumes
- Display sensitivity to individuals with differing needs and abilities
- Have a patient nature & the ability to show initiative whilst working alone or in a team
Past experience & skills in face painting, nail art, hair and makeup is desired but not essential as training will be given.
All party consultants must have a clear enhanced CRB (criminal records) check. Checks are not transferable and unsupervised work cannot be allocated to a Party Consultant until clearance is received.
Interested? Please call Helen on 07432 785854 or email email@example.com to arrange a chat or request an application form